Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Music club pitfall

Well, I've done it again! I'm getting CD's in the mail that I didn't order. Why? Well...I signed up AGAIN for BMG Music Club. Yes, I did it again! It happens the same way every time. I do the math and figure out that even factoring in the outrageous shipping charges; it's a good deal to sign up for the membership, buy the minimum required to complete the deal, reap the additional rewards for completing the membership and then, and this is a key…get out of the membership. Unfortunately I run into a bit of a snag every time I do this. I always forget to respond to the editor's selection. I usually remember as I'm opening the mail box to find a new CD inside. Thankfully I usually enjoy the unexpected CD (and when I don’t one of my daughters usually does). Now, because of these "surprise" CD's I’ve earned numerous free CD's (yes, I purchased enough CD's to fulfill my membership requirement a number of months ago); yeah....free CD's!! Now all I have to do is decide on which CD's I want, order them and cancel my membership. That's all....I keep planning on doing that too...especially when I open the mailbox to find my newest "surprise" inside...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home