Saturday, September 09, 2006

Quotes

“Economists report that a college education adds many thousands of dollars to a man's lifetime income -- which he then spends sending his son to college.”
~ Bill Vaughn


“I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman where the Self Help section was. She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.”
~ Dennis Miller


"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
~ Dan Quayle


“A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.
~ Arthur Block


“Always forgive your enemies -- Nothing annoys them so much.”
~ Oscar Wilde


"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.”

~ Robert Orben


“Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.”

~ Unknown


“I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.”

~ Groucho Marx


“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.”

~ Mark Twain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home